Well spring break finally arrived...unfortunately not on the same week for the Bergeson family. But luckily Addi, Jack and Max were in town during the week Bri had off. With those three around she hardly had any time to miss me. It was extra hard for me to go to class with all the fun these 4 were having.
Just because Bri had school, don't think she took it easy. No way! She worked very hard on her Nintendo Wii and guitar hero skills. You should see her dance with the stars. At the Wii tournament hosted by Aunt Geri she was one of the front runners. I thought I would be sure to win with her as a partner, but she soon ditched me for a more talented dancer...Tony. The two of them were unstoppable. Even Bruno was in awe at their dominance as they danced the cha cha. (Notice all those 10's)

Sadly, before we knew it the three party animals were back on their way to SF and Bri was back in school leaving me all by my lonesome. One is the loneliest number...But Dad bailed me out and on Friday we went camping at our secret upper courthouse location in Arches National Park. All in all I think we did pretty good for our spring breaks.

5 comments:
Bri and Tony really were amazing! Seriously, what is Tony's deal?
And I want to know about the feelings you and dad shared on your camping trip. Maybe one day I'll be able to go!
Addi, Max, and Jack really are the best!
Hey guys look we now have one too... Yeah us
I am so glad that you finally let me in on your secret site. Can't wait to read more!
I think you guys are getting to good at those games..
Briana!!! I am so glad I found you on here! I always wonder what you are up to! I haven't seen you in YEARS! I am so glad we can keep in touch now!! Tell your family hello for me, they are the best!
Post a Comment