Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FINALLY--Graduation!

Well, I no longer have an excuse to not be a blogger. I finally graduated from nursing school! Hooray! After too many years of college, I am now ready (almost!) to enter the work force! No more finals, no more homework! And I am ready to jump into the wonderful world of blogging again. I graduated from Weber State on May 1, complete with the bright purple robes! My goodness they were bright. I'll admit--I had hoped for a white one! But since I still graduated, I'll take it. A lot of my family came, which I greatly appreciated. Even Baby Dane made an appearance at the ceremony! (Which by the way was almost canceled due to the swine flu hysteria. But in lieu of cancelation they hired a hand sanitizer pusher to chase people down and fill their hands with Purell after shaking hands with the professors. Seriously, though. He really followed some people after they got out of the line.) I was glad that it didn't take very long! And I'm proud to say that I did not trip while I was walking across the stage.




After graduation, we went to the Olive Garden for some delicious lunch! And then we went and saw X-Men: Origins. It was awesome! After the movie we went and played games into the night. What a great day! Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

Brendon said...

Congratulations! And welcome to the working world.

Looking forward to blog updates.

Shooting Star said...

Way to go! The bright purple looks great on you!

Addi said...

What a fun graduation. And now you'll always remember the swine flu.

WOW--and two comments already. You are meant to be a blogger! I can't wait for all the updates!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations!!!

Linn said...

Way to go.... we sure are proud of you! You'll be an awesome nurse!

Dane and Jessica said...

Congratulations!! I can't imagine how good it must feel to be done! and I'm glad that you FINALLY updated