Monday, June 29, 2009

Vuelta Pacifica: Stage 4


Today, we started off from Bullard's Beach State Park in Bandon, OR and headed off to Brookings. This is a picture from Face Rock. After a really good warm up hill, Jesse got hungry and decided that a burrito sounded good! So we stopped by a Mexican restaurant and got one for him. I think that he was one of the few in our group that could eat an entire burrito and hop right back on his bike! Amazing.

After lunch, Andy and I took our turn to go and get the truck from Bandon and making dinner. I'll be honest, I was glad to take a break for the second half of the day! And we were able to get some good pictures, too!





These troopers hung in there and suffered up the big hill at the end of the ride. We ended up at a really pretty camp site at Harris Beach State Park and had some delicious burritos! That was twice in one day for Jesse! Not bad...

2 comments:

Addi said...

I think the first picture is funny. It took me a while to figure out that you weren't looking at something. I'm a little slow.

I also love the picture of you two and Blake. Beautiful.

Grandma said...

Wow..... I wish I were young, in shape, and could have gone! Who's great idea was this trip anyway?

Great day!