Saturday, June 26, 2010

BBQ


We have some of the greatest friends and family in the world! A couple of our really good friends, Brig and Amy, threw us a going-away BBQ during our last couple of weeks in Utah, complete with cake! If you know our group at all, you would know that a BBQ is a perfectly fitting way to get together. It was amazing! We were so glad that we were able to have an excuse to hang out with everyone before we leave! We're sad to be leaving such good friends, but we're excited to have visitors come down (hint, hint!). Here's a picture of the group--they humored me because I was feeling sentimental. And thanks to Brookie and Meek for volunteering to take our pictures!

2 comments:

Illumine said...

So fun, and yet, so so sad. It was really sweet of Brig & Amy to do that for you (slash all of us). And I'm glad you were able to introduce everyone to the flailing wonder.

Addi said...

You guys have a lot of friends--I want a piece of that cake!