For one last hoorah with my fam, we headed up to one of our favorite places to visit--Jackson Hole! Andy and I drove up with Brock to meet the rest of the family who were already up there partying. And Uncle Mike joined us all of the way from Australia for the trip! On Friday, we woke up bright and early (cough, cough) after getting in LATE on Thursday night/Friday morning, and went for a bike ride to Jenny Lake. It was beautiful and flat! I was excited because I got to try out my AMAZING new bike that Andy finished building for me Friday morning! Thanks Andy! I thoroughly enjoy my new upgrade. The ride at the base of the Tetons was so beautiful we decided to take Daner along. Andy pulled him behind his bike in a trailer. He had fun "going fast" and spotting animals until the melodic rhythm of Andy's gluteus maximus in spandex lulled him to sleep.
After the bike ride, we all got cleaned up and took some naps, and went to the Bar-J Ranch for some yummy dinner and a great show! Saturday we went to Norah's for some banana bread french toast. WOW. It was so good!

After that, we went and hiked around Jenny Lake, and came back to the condo for some of Dane's birthday cake! We celebrated our funny little nephew's second birthday on Saturday as well! It was definitely a party! He is such a cute little stinker. After the kids went to bed, we had a rousing game of Nertz! On Sunday, we went to Bubba's for lunch and drove home! It was a great weekend!




3 comments:
Oh man, it was SO fun! And I love the pictures!
Agreed! It was so fun (mostly). And I love that Dane was lulled to sleep by Andy's butt in motion. We need to learn how to harness that power on a regular basis :)
Ah, the Bar-J.
Ode-a-lay-hee-hoo!
Post a Comment