Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday Nights


So, basically Friday nights are like any other night for us. Andy has too much studying to do to be able to go out both nights of the weekend, so he mostly just studies on Friday nights and we do some sort of activity during the day on Saturday. This was Andy's activity for this last Friday. He was studying anatomy and was told by a classmate that they were using mirrors as whiteboards to study. Andy figured he'd try it out by drawing some vasculature on our bedroom mirror. Happy day, it came off well. Nerdy or awesome? We'll let you be the judge :) At least he keeps himself entertained while he's studying!

9 comments:

Andyaaaaaaaa said...

Nerdy, but awesome! That's my vote.

Mique said...

Ok, when I first saw the picture I thought it was a shirt, and then I thought how rad it was and how I want one!!! Then I read your post and it became even more cool. You guys really should make it into a shirt. I'd wear it :)

Illumine said...

Lol, put me in the same camp as Mique. And Andy. I think it's ridiculously cool with a dash of nerdy. And I want a heart that big!

Andy and Bri said...

The bigger the heart, the better for climbing hills on a bike! (If Arizona ever cools down enough to go for a ride) Get a load of the stroke volume on that guy! So so nerdy!

Tara and Ricky said...

Love it! Very life like and drawn to scale, I'm sure:) It is a little nerdy, but med school would bring that out in anyone! You guys have me missing AZ. Just wait until winter time... You will never want to leave!

Andy and Bri said...

We're counting on it! It was 112 yesterday and with humidity they said felt like between 115 and 120. I sure hope it cools down sometime soon!

Addi said...

I also vote totally cool. Especially on a Friday night! :)

Geri/Cindy said...

We vote cool. Anything Andy and Bri has to be way cool.

Shantaye said...

I vote cool too! Hope you're having fun in az. When you come to utah call me and let's do lunch or something!!