Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is Andy's birthday! Since he has a test on Monday, most of the day was spent studying. We had planned on playing tennis this morning, but it turned out to be a windy day! We went to In-n-Out Burger for lunch. Andy went and studied with his buddy, Jeff, for the rest of the afternoon, and we ate some Cafe Rio and cake at the school while they took a break from studying. He's been working so hard at school and I really appreciate all that he does for us! We're going to have to keep celebrating his birthday into next week so we can actually do some celebrating after his test! Thanks to everyone for remembering his birthday! Here's a picture of him with some of his birthday loot! Happy birthday! Love you!

4 comments:

Illumine said...

Hope you had (or have when you get a chance to celebrate) a really happy birthday! Also, I need to know what you want, since I know you don't have lots of time for bikes etc, so I'm at a loss as to what to get for you!

Geri/Cindy said...

It sounds like a great birthday, even though Andy had to study.

Stephanie said...

Happy belated birthday, Andy!

Sounds like you are getting right into the swing of things at school.

Bri-I believe that campus has an SAA club/organization. If they do, I highly recommend it. It was the greatest thing for me. I made a lot of great friends and it was always nice to be able to talk with other spouses (and get out of the house every now and again). Good luck finding a job.

Andy and Bri said...

Thanks for the advice, Steph! I'll have to look into that. Hope things are going well for you! Sorry I missed your shower I hope it was great!