I know that I have been a slacker at blogging, so I'll do some catching up. I went to Utah for a couple of weeks to work with my buddies at JLR. It was fun to see family and friends, and to earn some money for a bit! While I was gone, Andy went with Addi, Blake and the boys to Mexico! They had a great time and did a lot of swimming.
I played a lot of games, did some crafting, watched movies, and had good times with the fam when I wasn't at work! I flew home on the 15th, and this last Thursday, Linn, Evan, Dawna, Tony and Rachel came down for a visit! We were so excited to see them! They got in Thursday afternoon, and we had some dinner and went swimming and played tennis. Friday, we went to the mall in Scottsdale to check out H&M. I love that store! Then, we went and watched the Suns get absolutely thumped by the Nuggets. Not that I'm a Suns fan yet, but it's always a bummer to see Denver win--even if it is pre-season. We had a fun time despite the score!
After the game, we got some Dairy Queen and played Nertz. Saturday, we went and watched Max's soccer game. It was so much fun to see those munchkins play! Very entertaining. We went and got breakfast and the girls went to Hobby Lobby while the boys went to check out Harbor Freight Tool.
In the afternoon after some naps, we watched some of the Utah game, and then we raced to get a family picture by a cactus before the sun went down. We went and got some tasty, tasty Joe's Farm Grill for dinner, and finished the night off with another intense game of Nertz. We are so glad that everyone came to visit! We hope to see you again soon!
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys are always busy and up to something! Next time you are in Utah call me and let's go to lunch!
How fun! It was so great to have you back and we miss ya now! Hope you are both doing well and that it is cooling down a bit.
And.... we had so much fun too! ALWAYS love to see you guys! Thanks for taking the time to play!!!
Can't wait for the next time!
Bri, get your passport now! Mexico is calling your name!
Post a Comment