Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Official!

We finally found out where we are going to be for the next three years! As most of you may know, with Andy's school they have the students go to Community Health Clinics for the second year, so it was up in the air where we would be come next July. We had to do a match, basically, to put in our number one choices. Ours was Phoenix. There were more people that wanted the site than available spots, so we had to write an essay on why we wanted to stay there, why it was a good match for them and Andy, etc. etc. Well, we got it! We will be in Phoenix for at least three more years! I'm excited that we don't have to a move to another state in the summer! And that means that we still have a warm place for people to come and visit! Hooray!

5 comments:

The Barkers said...

Congrats! That's exciting and will be nice to stay in the same place.

Unknown said...

yay!!! congrats you guys!!

neemoore said...

Yeah! You are going to stay close! I like it!

Addi said...

This is the most exciting news EVER! Now I just need to start praying you'll also stay for residency! Yea for Arizona!

Tara and Ricky said...

Congrats you guys! I am so uber jealous right now! My car is stranded at a Smith's grocery store at this very moment because I couldn't make it up the hill in the snow to my house... grrr! I miss Arizona!!