
Well, this past month we had a couple of big things happen. First, I got a job! It's only part-time, but it's in a surgical center for an ophthalmologist, and I have really liked it so far and I'm excited about the experience I'm getting! Also, Andy and I found a house! We put in an offer on it, and the seller accepted! It's a short sale, so now we are just waiting on the bank, but we are excited! It's a super cute house and we love it. Hopefully it will be one of the few good short sale stories! Here's to hoping!
3 comments:
So excited for the soon-to-be homeowners! I'm also super excited for your job. Hooray for Arizona awesomeness! Love you :D
Thanks, Brookie! We're excited for you to come down and see it! Love you too!
Congrats on the job! We have no doubt you'll be awesome! We are glad that you like it too! YOUR OWN HOME!!!! WOW, how exciting is that???? We are sooo excited for you too! Hoping that all goes smooth on the closing and getting in!!!!
Love you guys,
Mom
Post a Comment