Bobbie and Bear had us over for dinner and games with the Willey's and Jesse & Day, which was way fun! We also went to the outlets in Park City to take advantage of Meek's employee discount, and we visited the Baja Cantina (so, so tasty)!
Then we went up with my fam to Bear Lake for an extended weekend over the 4th of July, and that was super fun! We drove up with my mom and dad on Wednesday night after the outlets and had a lot of fun playing tennis, frisbee, and card games, riding jet skis, playing at the beach and hanging out!
We also went to Moochie's three times (calories don't count when you're on vacation, right?) and Robintino's, SF Sourdough and the Pizza Factory. We tried hiking to Elephant Rock with Evan, but it's closed about 3/4 of the way up because of some pipes they're putting in.
We went with Grandpa B up to Lewiston to visit Grandma, and of course had lunch at Fredrico's and Aggie Ice Cream on the way up, and I worked on a quilt that my mom has been helping me with for longer than I would like to admit. We also went to a Real Salt Lake game with friends, and it was so much fun! We miss going to those games.
The Zos treated us to a Japanese candy night. If you want a life changing candy experience, give Jen buddy a call and find out where you can purchase corn pretzel sticks and melon hi chew. You'll never be the same again.
It was fun to have game nights again and to see family and friends. We really miss being in Utah, but we know it's worth it for Andy to pursue his goals. Thanks for all of the fun, everyone!
5 comments:
Oh so fun! We loved having you come visit. I'm so glad I got to see you before I left. Also, I'm in love with that picture of you and Daner at the Real stadium and of the little munchkins at Cafe Rio. So much love!
Agreed, Mique! It was so much fun to get to fat around with you guys--those photos are great! I love the app for photo modification that Andy has on his phone Keep the posts coming! :)
It looked like you guys had a blast in UT! I am soooo glad that we bumped into each other at the ReAl game! I really hope that you guys come back to UT one day! I agree with Brookie....the photos that you have been taking are MagNIFICENT! I hope to hear/see from you soon!
Way good to have you home for a little bit! You sure crammed a lot in a few days! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Grandma
I'm jealous. I love Utah!
Post a Comment