We had so much fun this past weekend! Our friends Alan, Whitney, and little Greyson came down to visit! They had a baby blessing in the family, and we stole them for as much time as we could while they were down here! Unfortunately, I had to work all day Friday and Andy had school, so we had to leave them to fend for themselves during the day! Luckily we had the pool to keep them occupied, and it sounds like it did its job!
We had dinner after I got off work at Joe's Farm Grill, and then had a game of Canasta. I'm sorry to say that we did not win. In fact, it wasn't even close. On Saturday, Whit and Greyson hung out with me while Alan went golfing with his brother, and then when he got back we watched the BYU football game and got takeout from Joe's BBQ. We went swimming after the game, and Greyson got pretty good at splashing! It took him a little while to warm up to the idea, but I think he really liked it once he got going!
We watched a movie and played another round of Canasta (lost again...we didn't have good luck this weekend!). We had Monte Cristo's for breakfast on Sunday (tasty!) and then we hung out after the blessing. They had a family gathering in Flagstaff on Sunday, so they took off in the afternoon. It wasn't long enough, but we were so excited for them to come down to visit and hang out with us for a few days! We are so grateful for such amazing family and friends! Come again soon!
1 comment:
I didn't see this updated post! I am so glad you mentioned it the other day. The memories are unforgettable! Can't wait till the next time we come down to your home!
Post a Comment