Friday, March 23, 2012

March Madness!

This past weekend, we had some more visitors! I love it! Linn, Evan and Dawna came down to visit! It was a quick one, and Andy always has to study, but we were able to squeeze some fun in! Linn & Evan were nice enough to buy Andy some toys for his smoker, so he made ribs! We also introduced them to our 3D movie experience, and I think they liked it! We always have such a great time when they come down to visit! It never seems to be long enough, but hopefully one of these times Andy won't have to be studying so much and we can really party!

4 comments:

Mique said...

How cute is that quilt on your couch?! Is that new? I love it!

Andy and Bri said...

Thanks! I made it in a class with Addi. It's easy! I'll teach you how!

Addi said...

Delish. Andy is a pro chef.

Mique said...

Really? Yay! I'm excited!