This is not a word that I typically...well...ever...use to describe myself, but this past week I went on a spur of the moment trip to St. George! I was at work on Monday and Linds texted me and said they were driving to St. George and when could I join them? I thought about it, and I had a few days off in a row during the week, so I asked how long they were staying. I ended up being able to switch a Saturday shift for Wednesday, and after work, I flew up to Las Vegas and Mom, Linds, Daner and Campbell came to pick me up! It was so much fun being able to hang out with them for a couple of days! I felt bad leaving Andy at home to fend for himself, but he did fine and I had a blast! We made super cute aprons, went to this awesome park and watched Daner climb a rock wall that was about 20 feet all by himself, we went swimming, we ate at Brick Oven and the Pizza Factory, we watched movies, played Skip-Bo and Domino's, and hung out and enjoyed each others company (I am well aware that I look really chubby in the apron picture, but in my defense, I had a hoodie on underneath). I always love so much spending time with family, and it was even more fun because I hadn't been expecting it even a little bit! I flew back on Saturday, so it was a short trip, but completely amazing anyway! Thanks for the invite, guys! Hope to do it again soon!
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you were able to make it up to see them. Also, I love that first pic of all of you. Vay cute!
LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see you again next month :)
Post a Comment