Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Many Faces of Faye!

This has been our view for the last 3 weeks. Wake up and stare at this little face all day long. Best 3 weeks ever! Your mom sends me one of these beauties every day at work and it makes my day. I rush home as quick as I can cause I don't want to miss a single one!

3 comments:

Brendon said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I loved reading about seeing her for the first time, the the "come to Jesus" moment, and all the fun things you are learning about her. Looks like you are giving her all the love and attention possible and she's one lucky girl to have you two. I love her name! And I LOVE the picture of Bri holding her for the first time. Congratulations! (And a belated congrats on your match--SOOOO exciting!)

Brendon said...

-Steph

Mique said...

She is just the cutest! Can't wait to see her (and you guys :) in just a few days!