On Friday, I only had to work for half a day, so Andy and I decided to take Brookie, Bear, Bobbie and little Sophie along with us on a trip down to St. George! It was so nice to get away from the inversion for a couple of days. We took our bikes, of course, and got in a nice ride on Saturday.
We played a lot of Nertz and other card games, played with cute little Sophie, and watched some good movies.
Bobbie and Bear taught Brookie and I how to knit...it definitely caused some frustration, but I think we finally got the hang of it! We also went midnight putting, since we were staying right on a golf course. The moon was so bright that it was no problem to go out putting at 12:30. We hit the outlets and to the new addition to St. George: Brick Oven! We were so excited that they opened up a Brick Oven down there! We drove home on Sunday, but not before getting some tasty In-n-Out Burger! What a great weekend! Thanks guys!
1 comment:
Will you teach me to knit? I know basics, but I am so, so jealous of the mad skills I hear you have.
Post a Comment