Andy had a hankering for some camping before we head off to Arizona. So, we went with Alan and Whitney, Murph and Lacey, and Chet and Katelyn up Big Cottonwood Canyon for a quick backpacking trip! We hiked over to Desolation Lake and had a great night around the campfire, thanks to Chet who is, apparently, a lumberjack! I had no idea... We had some amazing marshmallows and played a rousing game of Catch Phrase around the campfire. Since we didn't have a lot of time, we packed up in the morning and hiked out. It was a fun last trip before we leave! Thanks guys!


Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that pic of you and Andy! So effing cute! I'm sad that I missed out on that trip--it looks like it was beautiful, and sounds like it was super fun. Next time I'm there, for sure!
ok, so 1st off....plesae accept my most humble appologie...I have had no idea that you guys are moving! I am so happy/sad/jealous/excited for you guys! Congrats to Andypants for getting into school there! I had fun reading up on your blogosphere to see what you are up to!
Pretty pictures!
Post a Comment