Today, Andy and I went to play tennis. I think that we'll start playing every week--it's a pretty good break from studying for Andy, and I enjoy getting out of the house! Andy got me a new tennis racquet since I don't have one and can't borrow them anymore, and along with that, he got us both Chilly Pads. It's a freaking SAWEET shammy towel, but we keep them in the fridge and take them with us when we go to play tennis. Putting them over your shoulders or head after playing tennis in the crazy heat is AMAZING. Best. Purchase. Ever. Love them! I know they aren't super flattering, but it doesn't even matter! Completely worth it!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it! Genius! Glad you guys found an outside activity that you can stand. Maybe you can even give laying out another chance? :)
Sexy shammy....
Bahaha that picture makes me really really happy!
Post a Comment