
Last night, we went to the D-Backs vs. Giants baseball game! It was student night for the D-Backs, so we got some super cheap tickets. Since we already have Giants gear, we wore that to the game! We went with Addi, Blake and the boys and met up with Andy's classmates. It was a really fun night! The Giants ended up winning, and it was fun to just relax for a night and get out of the house and for Andy to have a break from studying! Here's some pics.

Andy with his classmates

Us with Addi, Blake, Max & Jack
4 comments:
Go Giants! Thanks for the fun night!
You are seriously so pretty. I just can't get over it. (That actually sounds creepy, but I didn't mean it that way... :)
Looks like a fun night! I miss seeing your faces! Thanks for keeping us updated on what you guys are doing! Love you!
LOVE that orange hair!!! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment