I realize that most of our posts are about people visiting, but really it is one of the only blog-worthy things that happen for us. Otherwise, it would include: Andy studies, Andy has a test, Bri works. That's what we do. But I digress.
This past weekend, Grandpa B, Linn & Evan came down to visit! Here are some of the highlights:(Thanks, Aunt Kathy, for the wonderful hot pads! Love them!)

We had a wonderful Sunday dinner using Grandma B's china.

We had a rousing game of Skip-Bo.



We introduced the fam to Organ Stop Pizza (I think it was a big hit).

We went to Jack's dinosaur-themed birthday party! Happy birthday Jack!

Andy and Grandpa read Gus books, and we played with the kids. We are so excited that Grandpa, Evan & Linn came down to visit us! We were super excited to show Grandpa our new house and for him to try out his very own bed in our guestroom! Love you guys! Thanks for the visit!
We had a wonderful Sunday dinner using Grandma B's china.
We had a rousing game of Skip-Bo.
We introduced the fam to Organ Stop Pizza (I think it was a big hit).
We went to Jack's dinosaur-themed birthday party! Happy birthday Jack!
Andy and Grandpa read Gus books, and we played with the kids. We are so excited that Grandpa, Evan & Linn came down to visit us! We were super excited to show Grandpa our new house and for him to try out his very own bed in our guestroom! Love you guys! Thanks for the visit!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! All I know is that when I come visit you'll be needing to take me to Organ Stop pizza. :)
Post a Comment